jueves, 24 de diciembre de 2015

My Next Vacation



Hello Guys!
Today I'm going to tell you about my next vacation.
In January I will be in Santiago, my plans for this month are go to the faculty, at the workshop foundry, with my classmate Toti, for found our sculptures in bronze, because we don't finish in the year, and our classmate Claudio will help us for this process.

I also  want take a course of summer of flamenco, in the theater Cariola, with the professor Rosita Lagos. I would  like return to dance flamenco, I was liked a lot when I danced.

I will make the most of the pool to University the Chile, and I will go to swim for this month. I hope that my friend Camila go with me, she is a good partner of swimming.

The other thing  I want to made in January is take a course to use my machine of sew and the sewing, and also take the course of driving.

I thinking in the possibility that sell engravings on the street, I have more copys to engraving jajaja.

In the first week of February, my family think travel to the south of chile, for 1 week to Coñaripe, and enjoy to the thermal and walk for the forest.
I like a lot the thermal, I would like that this trip was for more days.

After this trip I will back to Santiago, and I don't have more plan for my holidays.

2 comentarios: